We are now live with a new part of HuffPost called Firsthand for you to tell us what is happening in your neighborhood.
This month, we are focusing on your stories about underwater borrowing (foreclosure, empty storefronts, other concerning trends you see).
Find out more about why some cities are considering eminent domain as an underwater mortgage fix.
And read Arianna’s invitation to map your story with Firsthand.
Right now on the front page of HuffPost: the new Firsthand section.
This is the new thing I am leading at HuffPost. This is community storytelling.
We are focusing on underwater borrowing, eminent domain, mortgages, housing crises, foreclosure for all of October.
To share a story of your own, please go here in a browser or use one of our new mobile apps that we have partnered with Ushahidi to create (download the iTunes app link - will save to your desktop, double-click to add to iTunes, and then sync apps the next time you plug in your device or the Droid app).
Apologies if I already posted this.
- jour72312 reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- lifeandcode reblogged this from kthread
- mctumblovin likes this
- avatareverlark likes this
- huffingtonpost reblogged this from hpfirsthand
- placeblogger likes this
- joewhistle reblogged this from kthread and added:
- ckanal likes this
- kristenfromtheinternet reblogged this from kthread
- kthread reblogged this from hpoffthebus and added:
- kthread likes this
- hpoffthebus reblogged this from hpfirsthand and added:
- hpfirsthand posted this