Chicago Transit Authority president Forrest Claypool had some biting words for the Chicago Sun-Times — on its own pages.
On Thursday, the CTA chief penned a letter to the editor, chastising the newspaper’s article on CTA crime that ran on Tuesday.
Crime data is complicated. Fare evasion is a crime but does a rise therein mean I need to clutch my purse tighter?
- mreida reblogged this from wbezdata and added:
- journo-geekery reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- sstrudeau likes this
- jour72312 reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- emergencyreports likes this
- lifeandcode reblogged this from wbezdata and added:
- legarconbeau likes this
- wbezdata posted this